The EKIP endowment fund was created in accordance with decisions taken at the General Assembly.
Chair : Gérard Brochoire
Treasurer : Didier Auger
Secretary : Hubert Chiron
A brief reminder of the fund’s aims and operating methods
The EKIP endowment fund was registered with the Paris Prefecture in March 2014.
Aims of the EKIP endowment fund :
Support and organize public interest initiatives in the following areas :
- Help businesses to learn about and disseminate innovation and technological developments, particularly in the catering industry equipment manufacturing sector.
- Use the catering industry to promote and disseminate French culture in emerging countries.
- Run humanitarian and social responsibility initiatives linked with the EKIP trades.
The Fund intends to do the following in order to achieve its aims:
- Support public or private sector non-profits working in fields aligned with its aims.
- Select, monitor and evaluate programmes and projects in areas linked to its aims.
- Obtain by any means from any partners, private individuals or businesses, funds, assets and rights needed to roll out and support initiatives that fit with its aims.
- Run or support any events aligned with its aims.
- Organize or take part in exhibitions, conferences, events or programmes which will help the fund to achieve its aims.
- Extend grants to developers of projects that fit with its aims, rewarding innovative initiatives in the catering industry.
- Foster public awareness-raising initiatives in the areas covered by its aims.
- Set up a national monitoring unit and a think tank on the dissemination of new technology in the catering industry.
- Coordinate and roll out a skills sponsorship scheme, providing the know-how of the Founder’s co-workers.
- Roll out public interest initiatives aligned with its remit.