As part of its desire to support and promote the know-how and excellence of the training delivered in our training schools, in 2009 EKIP created the Coupe de France des Ecoles for baking and pastry-making.
Mixed teams of three students representing their training schools take centre stage.
The competition is held every two years as part of EUROPAIN.
Relive this wonderful event: https://vimeo.com/265227321
In 1998, EKIP became one of the founder members of France Formation Export (FFE), an association focusing on promoting international training in all the trades in the bakery, patisserie, cake, chocolate, confectionary, ice cream, catering, cooking and milling industries. Visit the association’s website for more information.
- Ecole Bellouet Conseil
- L’Ecole de Boulangerie et de Pâtisserie de Paris
- Ecole Christian Vabret – Boulangerie – Pâtisserie – Cuisine
- Ecole Internationale de Boulangerie
- Ecole Nationale Supérieure de la Pâtisserie
- Ferrandi Paris
- Académie des Experts DGF
- L’INBP, Institut National de la Boulangerie Pâtisserie
- Les Compagnons du Devoir
- Lesaffre Baking Center